feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Blogvertise

Tags: , , , , , ,

As I previously reviewed on Smorty, nowadays there's more and more Pay Per Post Company appearing.

For us blogger, of cause it means more opportunity to earn an extra bucks =)

But there's so many company out there, which is the best?

Personally, I don't think there's such thing as best PPP company.

In fact, it really depends on yourself, and most importantly your luck.

If you do a search for the review for some of these PPP company, some might make negative comment about it, while some might love it.

So it's for you to try and find out.

Recently I come across this PPP company which I find it pretty interesting.

From the reviews and information I found, this company actually sends you opportunity through email instead of you logging in to grab.

Blogvertise is the company.

Of cause, I still awaiting for approval, so I can't really comment about it in detail.

So the following information is from what I find out and read.

Normally when you take up any opportunity or review, you might noticed that rarely any advertiser will request for negative comment and in fact they requested for positive ones only.

But this does not apple to Blogvertise, they pay you for any honest review.
Yes, even it's a negative review.

From what I think, if Blogvertise is willing to pay even for honest negative review, doesn't it means they are confident about their advertiser product or service quality?

Isn't it easier to review something good and introduce it to your visitor rather than cracking your brain thinking what good stuff you can write about it?

From this point alone, I think Blogvertise is worth a try.

So anyone out there had tried it before? Any comments on it?

Or any valuable information to share about Blogvertise?





Found this article useful?
Mention us in your post, subscribe to our feed, link to us, or bookmark this site.
Thanks for your support!

Digg Technorati del.icio.us Stumbleupon Reddit Blinklist Furl Spurl Yahoo Simpy

1 Comments:
gravatar
Charles said...
December 11, 2008 at 8:42 PM  

I will be trying blogvertise. I hope it will work out.

Money Making and Blogging Tips Website

Post a Comment